Imagine hosting your next family or group event on the beautiful North Loup River in the background. Everyone can stay on-site and your entire group will enjoy the gorgeous Sandhills of Nebraska.
From weddings, family reunions, and family camps to church retreats, school groups, and many others, we are excited to host your group and accommodate your needs.
- 1.25 miles of river frontage on the North Loup River
- Eight cabins (10 beds each)
- Two bath houses (4 showers, 4 toilets, and 4 sinks each)
- Three gazebos
- Welcome Center with 2 bedrooms, camp store, nursing station, and offices with Wifi
- Lodge with dining hall, bathrooms with showers, and 2 meeting rooms with Wifi
- Retreat House with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, and Wifi as well as laundry facilities
- Discovery Center with large open meeting room, kitchen, craft room, and bathrooms with showers
- Paddle House with 18 canoes, lifejackets, tubes, fishing equipment, and outdoor game equipment
Visit our Contact page to request information on hosting your event at Kamp Kaleo. Our facility administrator will be in touch with you shortly.