Excited for camp? We are, too! Here’s a list for the items you’ll need, as well as a few to leave at home:
- Two pairs of tennis shoes (one pair for river wear); NO SANDALS
- One pair of hiking shoes (optional)
- Hot weather clothing (shorts, t-shirts)
- Several pairs of long pants (a must for poison ivy areas and cool nights)
- Long-sleeve shirt/short-sleeve shirts appropriate for church camp
- Jacket/rain wear
- Socks (bring plenty, there are lots of opportunities to get dirty or wet)
- Underclothes, pajamas and robe
- Appropriate swimwear (see Kamp Kaleo Dress Code)
- Hat, cap or bandana
- Offering for mission projects
- For white t-shirts for tie-dying ($6.00) or you may bring your own, 100% cotton works best
- The camp store sells snacks, sodas, camp t-shirts, and souvenirs. Checks and debit cards are accepted.
Please Do Not Bring:
- Alcohol or tobacco products
Feel free to send us a message if you have any questions about items not on this list.
To download this page for easy reference, click here.